Into The Wild Mini Mat
Practice writing the alphabets while learning the names of our furry, feathered and slimy friends. Featuring 13 alphabets at random.
And then do it all again by simply washing off the colour.
And then do it all again by simply wiping off the colour with a damp cloth.
Each pack comes with:
- An A4 reusable silicone mat
- A set of 3 markers
- A handy carry tube (so you don’t lose anything while on the go!)
Each mat is thoughtfully designed and features an educational theme (ie space, letters, farm animals, numbers) so your curious kids can learn as they trace, draw and colour!
What are they?
All the fun of our HeyDoodle Mats in a smaller format. Our eight most popular mats in a teaser size with three markers packaged in a beautiful gift tube. A perfect alternative for party favours and stocking fillers, one that is reusable over and over again.
Gone are the days of cheap single-use gifts, we've designed the packaging in such a way that they'll stand proudly on any birthday table as a sustainable alternative for party favours!
How to use our mats:
- Unpack the mat and markers from its reusable tube.
- Set up an invitation to colour-in independently, or collaborate with other kids and adults.
- Discuss elements on the mat to increase engagement and learning.
- Wipe with a damp cloth/ wet wipe when you’re done, pack up and go.
Who are they for?
All kids (and parents *wink) ages 3-100! But, most engaging for ages 3-7.
Reusable silicone mat - 100 % premium grade silicone that is FDA approved and taste safe for your littlies!
Markers - Non-toxic markers that are erasable and safe for little hands and mouths. Will not smudge once dry, perfect for lefties.
Carry Tube - Reusable tube made from cardboard.
Benefits of doodling:
- Foster creativity and concentration
- Fine motor skills
- Exposure to themes
- literacy, numeracy, science, geography
- Develop social skills as your child colours, chats and connects with others